Easter Bliss

Monday 29 September 2014

Gorjuss in Green

I've been playing with some of the products in the Scribble & Scrap shop and decided to do a bit of colouring. I've made this Gorjuss card.
I covered an 8"x 8" card blank with kraft card and layered a couple of the papers from the Simply Gorjuss 8x8 Paper Pack. I added lace to cover the join. The frame was created with a Whimsy die and Kraft card.

There are 10 different stamps in the Gorjuss - The Fox Stamp set (great value at only £5.95) but I only used three of them. I arranged and stamped the images onto super smooth card and coloured them with my Promarkers. I then dusted some Distress Ink around the stamps to take away the white.

The inside of these paper packs are covered in Gorjuss images, tags, embellishments and frames I've cut out a few and layered them to make this tag. I finished the card with three large buttons and some twine.
Make sure you visit the Scribble & Scrap shop to get your Gorjuss supplies. There are plenty of Gorjuss and Mirabelle products in the shop and from 9am today until 9am Saturday (or while stocks last) there is a 10% discount on those ranges. Just type in the code Santoro10 at the checkout.
Don't forget to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge. And come and find us on Facebook at the Scribble & Scrap Facebook group.

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely bloomin' Gorjuss! Love, love, love this card. The foxes are adorable and great colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Andree, this is gorgeous, love the cheery colours and beautiful image and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Andree, love the gorjuss image which you've coloured perfectly, the papers are so pretty too....Love it!!!
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Andree, especially the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andree this is a gorgeous card, love the image and the colours. The little foxes are so cute. Great background. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable Andree, love that shade of green and your colouring is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and stunnng design Andree.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andree this is a gorgeous card I do like the greens you have chosen to use. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is SO adorable. I just love the Gorjuss Girls. Lovely creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Andree, love the colours and the cute image.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Andree, I love The image and the colour, Px

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally wonderful, Sis, love the Green, my favourite colour, hugs my dear dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x