Easter Bliss

Monday 30 September 2013

Craft Nouveau Samples 1

Tomorrow will see the launch of a brand new CD and paper range from Kraftyhands on Create & Craft. The shows are at 11am and 3pm. You will not want to miss them so set your recorders if you will be out.
I was given a copy of the CD, called Craft Nouveau, to make some samples with. The artwork is amazing, with beautiful Art Nouveau images and fabulous papers. There are also inserts and sentiments.

The first three pictures are of a tri-fold card I made using three bookmark shaped images. I used a backing paper in different colourways and the two brown line drawings are from one of the inserts. Everything, apart from the dies and ribbons, is from the CD.




I used the fourth bookmark image to make this card. The backing paper is also from the CD. I created a frame, and added ribbon and snowflakes.


This card uses one of the pyramage images. Once again, apart from the small blue flowers and the blue and cream base layers, everything is from the card kit on the Craft Nouveau CD.


I hope you will tune in tomorrow to Create & Craft at 11am and 3pm to watch the shows and order your goodies. If you can't wait until then, you can pre-order the CD through the Kraftyhands Webshop. 
I will be back later in the week with more of my samples.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Andree Andree...the images are gorgeous and I love the layouts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theses are absolutely gorgeous Andree, fantastic layouts and colours,you have a great eye for design, Love Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Andree. I love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are fab Andree, can't wait to get my hands on the cd x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning Andree as always. Love the soft pastel colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three projects are gorgeous with you. I love the colour of the background of the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your samples are gorgeous Andree.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely stunning! I really love how much time and effort has gone into these samples. There is so much detailing in the images and backings. The colours you have used are perfect!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x