Easter Bliss

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Liebster Award



It was a great thrill for me to discover that I had been nominated for the Liebster award not once, not twice, but three times in a matter of days! It's always a great pleasure to receive compliments from other crafters and I'm greatly flattered.
I would like to thank these three ladies for kindly nominating me:

 Lynn Whitehouse  
Tracey Singleton   
 Kay Dalton 

For those who don't know what the Liebster Award is, here is some information.

THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

I would now like to pass this warm, fuzzy feeling on to some crafters that I admire and would appreciate it very much if you could pay them all a visit.  Although I received three nominations I won't pass the award on fifteen times, I have chosen just the regular five nominees.
 

 

You will see that these ladies are all very talented and I hope you sign up to follow them. Don't forget to visit Lynn, Tracey and Kay as well if you don't already know them.

15 comments:

  1. you are most welcome and deserving hun X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So totally awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, you so deserve it!
    Thank you for nominating me too I'm thrilled!
    Hugs
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and well deserved.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award x3 :) Thank you for passing it along to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Andree, a well deserved award, your blog is amazing and you cards are fabulous, hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Andree and thank you so much for passing it over to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Andree; you are so very deserving. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done hunni,very much deserved. Your cards are lovely.

    Thank you so much for passing it on to me,very kind of you.

    Happy crafting
    Traceyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Andree. I wondered what this award was when i have seen it on other blogs. Well done you deserve it. Wendy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done hun, very well deserved
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on your nomination Andree -your cards are truly awesome.
    Thank you so much for nominating me too-a real compliment xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Andree, as everyone has said, very well deserved x

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x